This has been hanging around my workshop for a while, waiting for some makeover magic. It is pretty plain, but I still thought I could do something with it to give it new life....and I decided pretty and pink was the way to go.
I cleaned it then sealer coated it with adhesion primer. Then gave it some pink paint that I custom mixed...
After 3 coats of pink paint, I distressed it then glazed it with my usual conconction of watered down wood stain, wiped off quickly with a wet cloth...the stain really grabbed the pink, especially where I had sanded to distress it. Then, just to soften it a little, I applied liming wax.
Here it is, all finished...
I painted the insides of the drawers in off white, to give it a nice fresh clean feel.
I lime-waxed the handles, too.